Saturday 5 November 2011

new blog

well... Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim...

actually i'm not new to this blog 'world',, but since i 4got da password to access my past blog, so i just dcide to create a new 1! (n_n)

da 2nd reason y i create dis blog is... bcoz now, here, there is nobody dat want to listen to what i feel, what i think, what happened to me, n so many what lg la... b4 i turn out to b crazy, i think better la diri ku write sometg here.. although nobody will care.. hopefully ape yg terbuku d ht ku ni dpt la dleraikan... (T_T)

well... the thing is... today,,, i'm NOT happy...
don't know y.. i just felt dat way... semua mcm xkena... esok lg la... mesti call mak esok, i will cry lg.. hadoi...

blog kali ni maybe lebih borg from the previous 1.. dsebabkan i hv nobody that really can listen 2 what i said here, so i just write la...

dah almost 2 month i've been staying here,, tp.. rase mcm still xleh adapt la.. don't know y.. nak kate xbiasa duk hostel, i am used to it.. n i don't really care about it... nak kata u ni xcantik.. cantik je.. don't know,,, mayb my mom is not here..

1 of my friend ada ckp.. "u xpayah tuka la, sy tengok awk sentiasa senyum saje"..
deep inside my heart..... luaran memg ah.. xkn la nak nangis 24/7....
aku pun xtaw... mood study dah xda..
i miss my family,,, miss my friend.. trutamanya yg sudi teman aku when i'm alone n when i need somebody to talk to... u know who u r right??
da 1 that make me ter-sengih2 dpn phone, da 1 that share da tears with me, da 1 that care whether i ady reach my room o not... (p/s: "the 1" is girl!)

only Allah can bless u.. only Allah can save n love u always..... & only Allah can payback ur kindness...
i can't do anytg to u... i'm sorry...
i only can say...
...TQ...
to mama, family, n friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment